The Destiny 2 Cat Error is a network error that can occur when playing the game. The error is usually caused by a problem with the game's servers, but can also be caused by a problem with the player's internet connection. The error can be fixed by restarting the game or the player's computer, or by connecting to a different server.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- destiny 2 error code cat no update
- destiny 2 cat error
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Check the Connection:
- First and foremost, make sure that your console is properly connected to the internet. If it isn't, then obviously you won't be able to play Destiny 2.
- Check for Maintenance:
- Bungie is constantly rolling out new updates and content for Destiny 2. Sometimes this can cause servers to go down for maintenance. If this is the case, you won't be able to play the game until the maintenance period is over.
- Delete and Re-Install the Game:
- If you're still having trouble after the first two steps, then your last resort is to delete the game and re-install it. This will delete all of your progress, so make sure to back up your save data first.