Error code bee
What is Error code bee?
Error code bee is an error that usually occurs when you have a slow internet connection or if your connection is incorrectly configured.
How can you fix Error code bee?
Some of the solutions to this error include checking your internet network.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Check internet network
According to Bungie, error code bee “can be caused by general disconnections between you and the various routes your traffic takes across the internet to get to Bungie. This includes packet loss or disconnections between your home network and Bungie (such as ISP saturation or general internet congestion). It can even be caused by certain WiFi setups, faulty in-home wiring, or other issues that require on-site support or expert investigation.”
If you are connected to your home network please see below to test your internet network. If you are connected to a secure network such as hotel or school campus, you might want to call the IT administrator for assistance.
- Check if the game is under maintenance. If yes, wait until it’s up and update your game if an update is available.
- If multiple users are using your home network, you may want to check if they are using a bandwidth-hungry application such as torrent software. Or, they are downloading/uploading a large file, if so you may want to game when they are done.
- Power cycle the modem router.
Turn off both devices (if using a modem and router, separately).
Unplug the power adapter for both your modem and router for 30 seconds.
Plug in the power adapter and try again.
- If you’re using a router, connect the ethernet cable or WiFi directly to the modem.
- Wifi: Check if you have a good signal. If not, transfer the device. Also, if you could use an ethernet cable please use it to speed up the connection.
- Ethernet cable: Check if the cable is in good condition. Test by using a spare or borrow an Ethernet cable. Try using WiFi connection to confirm if LAN port has a problem. Test all modem LAN port, if you’re having a problem with all LAN port, your gaming device or modem’s LAN port may have a problem.
- If your WiFi and ethernet configuration is experiencing the error, please call your Internet service provider.