There are a few common Arch Linux error codes that can occur when trying to install or update packages. The most common error code is 1, which indicates that a package could not be found. This is usually due to a typo in the package name or a wrong repository being specified. Other common error codes include 2 (package corrupt or incompatible), 3 (file not found), and 4 (dependency not satisfied). These errors can usually be resolved by reading the error message and following the instructions.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- To fix common Arch Linux error codes, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- -Check the Arch Wiki for possible solutions
- -Search for your error code on the Arch Linux forums
- -Ask for help on IRC channels such as #archlinux, #archlinux-offtopic, or #archlinux-beginners
- -Post your question on the Arch Linux subreddit