2k error code 6550f7ef is a problem with the game's files. When the game is installed, it doesn't copy all of the files correctly. This leaves some files missing, which causes the game to crash.
You are here because you have a question about:
- nba 2k21 error code 65db5f19
- 2k21 error code 65db5f19
- 2k error code 6550f7ef
1. Restart your console
- On your Xbox One console, go to Settings > System.
- Select Restart Console to restart your console.
- If the console restarts, press the Power button to start it up again.
- If the console doesn't restart, continue to step 5.
- Press the Xbox button to open the Xbox menu.
- Select System > Reset > Reset System.
- Select Yes to confirm the reset.
- After the reset is complete, restart your console again.
2. Try signing in offline and then back online
If you are experiencing an error code such as 2k error code 6550f7ef, it is likely that you are unable to sign in to your account. In order to try and resolve the issue, you will need to sign in offline and then sign back in online.
3. Delete and redownload your profile
- Navigate to your 2K account page on NBA.com.
- Click on the "Profile" tab located at the top of the page.
- On the "Profile" tab, click on the "Delete Profile" button.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on the "Delete Profile" button again.
- If you have any 2K account associated data saved in your account, you will be prompted to delete that data as well.
- Click on the "Redownload Profile" button to begin the process of redownloading your profile.
- Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your profile to be fully restored.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check your Xbox Live connection.
- Try the game or app again.
- Delete the saved data for the game or app.
- Power cycle your console.