The 3-0x0001000b error code is a Windows error code that indicates a problem with the way the operating system is configured. This error code can be caused by a variety of factors, including incorrect system settings, corrupt files, or hardware problems. In most cases, this error code can be resolved by restarting the computer or by running a Windows update. However, if the problem persists, it may be necessary to reinstall the operating system.
People like you are also looking for:
- rainbow six siege error code 3-0x0001000b
- 3-0x0001000b error code
1. Restart your computer and try again
- Restart your computer.
- If the error persists, power off your computer and restart it.
- If the error persists,remove the hard drive and replace it.
- If the error persists,contact your system administrator.
2. Update your computer's drivers
- Expand the left hand pane and click on the Device Manager button.
- Under the Display category, locate your computer's graphics adapter.
- Right-click on the graphics adapter and select Update Driver.
- Click on the Browse my computer for driver software button.
- On the next screen, locate the folder where you installed the graphics adapter driver.
- Click on the Open button.
- If the graphics adapter driver is not digitally signed, select the Download the driver software from the computer on my network option and enter the network address of the computer from which you will download the driver.
- Click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, select the appropriate driver from the list and click on the Next button.
- If the driver is not digitally signed, select the Verify driver installation and update options button and click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, review the driver installation options and click on the Finish button.
- Restart your computer.
3. Run a virus scan of your computer
1.Open your computer's System Properties by clicking on the Start button and typing "systemproperties" into the search bar. 2.Click on the Advanced system settings link under the System heading. 3.Under the Advanced system settings heading, click on the Settings button. 4.In the Settings window, click on the Security tab. 5.Under the Security heading, click on the Virus Scanner button. 6.In the Virus Scanner window, click on the Scan Now button. 7.Click on the Scan Results button to view the virus scan results. 8.If the virus scan results show that your computer is infected with a virus, click on the Remove Selected button to remove the virus. 9.If the virus scan results do not show that your computer is infected with a virus, click on the OK button to close the Virus Scanner window. 10.Click on the OK button to close the System Properties window.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check for any updates to Windows.
- Try a System Restore to a previous point in time.
- Run the Windows Memory Diagnostics tool.
- Run the System File Checker tool.
- Perform a clean boot of your computer.
- Try running the program in compatibility mode.
- Reinstall the program.