The 3ds error code 007-2913 is a problem that can occur when trying to update the software on your 3DS. This error code indicates that the update file is not compatible with the system, or that the file is corrupted. There are a few different ways to fix this error code, but the most common solution is to delete the update file and try again.
People like you are also looking for:
- 3ds error code 007-2913
- nintendo error code 007-2913
- error code 007 2913
1. Update the system software
- Navigate to the Home Menu and select System Settings.
- Select System Update from the left-hand menu.
- Select Download System Software from the top menu.
- Select the appropriate file for your system version and click on the Start Download button.
- Once the file has been downloaded, select Install System Software from the top menu.
- Select the file that you downloaded and click on the Start Install button.
- Once the installation has been completed, select the System Update option from the left-hand menu and click on the OK button.
2. Change the language settings
1.Open the Nintendo 3DS Settings 2.Select Language & Text 3.Select your desired language from the list 4.Select OK to save your changes
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Restart the system.
- Adjust the screen brightness.
- Check for interference from other electronic devices.
- Ensure the 3DS is placed upright.
- Check for loose connections.
- Try using another game card.
- Insert the game card correctly.
- Contact Nintendo Customer Service.