928 is a zip code in California. This error code happens because the zip code is invalid.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 928
- 928 zip code
1. Update the address database
- Open the AD management console.
- In the left-hand pane, click the "Active Directory Sites and Services" folder.
- In the right-hand pane, click the "Directory Services" folder.
- In the "Active Directory Address Space" section, double-click the "928" folder.
- In the "Update Address Database" window, click the "Yes" button.
- In the "Update Address Database" window, type the new address for the zip code in the "Update Address" text box.
- Type the new administrative address for the zip code in the "Administrative Address" text box.
- Click the "Update Address Database" button.
- In the "Update Address Database" window, click the "OK" button.
2. Add the 928 zip code to the database
- Click on the Add button next to the zip code you would like to add to your database.
- On the Add Zip Code page, you will need to enter the 928 zip code.
- Click on the Add button to add the zip code to your database.
3. Notify the customer of the incorrect zip code
- First, the customer would need to log into their account.
- Next, they would need to go to 'My Account' and select 'Update Profile.'
- On the 'Profile Update' page, they would need to enter the correct zip code.
- Once they have entered the correct zip code, they would need to click 'Submit.'
- The customer would then be notified that the zip code is incorrect and they would need to update their profile.
4. Allow the customer to enter the correct zip code
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Tap on Location Services.
- Under "Allow access to your current location," tap on the toggle to enable it.
- Enter your zip code in the "Zip code" field.
- Tap on Done.
- If you're prompted to enter your passcode, enter it.
- Tap on Save.
5. Cancel the order
- Open the 928 zip code order on the website.
- Click on the "Cancel Order" button on the top right of the page.
- Fill out the cancellation form with your information.
- Click on the "Submit" button to finish.