The api rate limit is the maximum number of requests that can be made to an API in a given period of time. This error code happens when the number of requests made to an API exceeds the api rate limit.
People like you are also looking for:
- facebook error code 4
- api rate limit
1. Purchase a paid API plan that offers more requests per day
- Go to the website where you want to purchase the API plan.
- Click on the “ Plans & Pricing ” tab.
- Choose the plan that offers more requests per day.
- Enter the amount of requests that you need per day.
- Click on the “ Purchase ” button.
- Review the terms of the plan.
- Click on the “ I Accept ” button.
- Click on the “ Return to Previous Page ” button.
2. Use a caching layer to save responses from the API and serve them from cache
- Configure a caching layer in your web application.
- Add a cache key to your responses.
- Include the cache key in your requests.
- Serve the cached responses from cache.
3. Use a queuing system to queue up requests and process them asynchronously
- Assess the need for a queuing system. There may be times when it is necessary to queue up requests in order to avoid hitting the API rate limit. This can be especially helpful when the requests are time-sensitive and need to be processed as quickly as possible.
- Choose a queuing system. There are a variety of queuing systems available, so it is important to choose one that is suited to the needs of the application. Some popular options include Amazon SQS and Azure Service Bus.
- Set up the queuing system. Once the queuing system is chosen, it can be set up using the appropriate programming language and tools. This may involve creating a queue, adding requests to the queue, and processing the requests as they are received.
- Monitor the queuing system. It is important to monitor the queuing system in order to ensure that the requests are processed as quickly as possible. This can be done using various monitoring tools, such as gauges or monitoring agents.
4. Use a lower rate limit when making requests to the API
- In the Apigee UI, navigate to your application’s Settings page.
- In the Settings page, under the General heading, find the section labeled “API Rate Limits.”
- In the API Rate Limits section, set the desired rate limit for your application.
- Click the Save button.
- In the Apigee UI, navigate to your application’s Requests page.
- In the Requests page, under the heading “API Requests,” find the section labeled “Lower Rate Limit.”
- In the Lower Rate Limit section, set the desired rate limit for your application.
- Click the Save button.