The ax000000 error code is a memory access violation that occurs when a program tries to read or write data from a memory location that it does not have permission to access. This can happen if the program is trying to access a protected memory area, or if the memory address is invalid.
This error can also occur if the program is trying to access a shared memory area that is being used by another process. In this case, the program will need to wait for the other process to release the memory before it can access it.
Ax000000 is a very serious error code and can result in the program crashing. It is important to make sure that your program has the correct permissions to access all memory areas that it needs to.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code ax00000
1. Restart your computer
- Hit the "Windows" key and "R" key at the same time to open the "Run" dialog box.
- Type "cmd" and press "Enter."
- In the "Command Prompt" window, type "shutdown -r now" and press "Enter."
- When prompted, type your administrator password to confirm the shutdown.
- After the computer has restarted, sign in and check for any error messages.
2. Update your drivers
- Open Device Manager
- Right-click on the device that you wish to update and select Properties
- On the Driver tab, select the Update Driver button
- If you are using a Windows XP computer, click on the Download button and follow the on-screen instructions
- If you are using a Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 computer, click on the Download button and select the Update Driver option
- If your computer is connected to the Internet, the driver update process will begin automatically
- If your computer is not connected to the Internet, you will need to connect to the Internet in order to complete the driver update process
- Once the driver update process is complete, reboot your computer
3. Run a virus scan
- From the Start Menu, open the Programs folder.
- Double-click the Windows Defender application.
- Click the Virus Scanner button.
- In the Virus Scanner window, on the left side, under Actions, click Run a virus scan.
- In the Virus Scanner window, on the right side, under Settings, click Scan settings.
- In the Scan settings window, under Virus scan type, click Full scan.
- Under Virus scan options, on the General tab, under Output directory, specify a location where the scan results will be saved.
- Under Virus scan options, on the Files tab, under Selected files and folders, specify a location where virus files will be scanned.
- Under Virus scan options, on the Quarantine tab, under All files and folders, specify a location where quarantined files will be stored.
- Under Virus scan options, on the Scanned files tab, click Start scanning.
- After the virus scan is complete, on the Virus Scanner window, under Results, click View detailed scan results.
- On the View detailed scan results window, under File Details, scroll down to see the details for ax000000.dll.
4. Check for hardware issues
The first step is to try to restart your computer. If the problem persists, the next step is to try to reset the computer by pressing the reset button. If the problem persists, the next step is to try to reinstall the operating system. If the problem persists, the next step is to try to reformat your hard drive. If the problem persists, the next step is to try to replace the hardware.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Reinstall your operating system