The Battlefield 1 error 34600 is a connection error that occurs when players are unable to connect to the EA servers. This error code can happen for a variety of reasons, including server issues, firewall problems, or incorrect game settings. players may also see this error if they are trying to connect to a server that is full or if their internet connection is too slow.
Other common searches for this error include:
- battlefield 1 error code 34600
- battlefield error code 34600
- battlefield 1 error 34600
1. Restart your computer and try launching the game again
- If the game still does not launch, try reinstalling the game
- If that does not work, try verifying your game cache
- If that does not work, try launching the game in offline mode
2. Check for updates for your operating system and install any that are available
- Open up the Windows Update utility.
- On the left-hand side, click on the "Updates" tab.
- On the Updates tab, under the "Available updates" header, you will see a list of updates that are available for your operating system.
- If there are any updates available, you will be able to see the "Update now" button next to them.
- If you want to install any of the updates, you can click on the "Update now" button.
- After the update is installed, you will be prompted to restart your computer.
- Once your computer is restarted, you will be able to see the new update installed.
3. Check for updates for your graphics drivers and install any that are available
- Launch the Windows 10 Update Assistant.
- Under the heading "Updates," select "Check for updates."
- If there are any available updates, the Windows Update Assistant will display a list of them.
- Select the appropriate update for your graphics drivers, and then click "Install."
- The Windows Update Assistant will then begin installing the update.
- Once the update is installed, you will be prompted to restart your computer.
- After your computer has restarted, you will be able to continue using it.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Try running the game in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows.
- Try launching the game from an administrator account.
- Try temporarily disabling your antivirus software.
- Try verifying the integrity of your game files.
- Try resetting your game settings to the default values.
- Try deleting your Battlefield 1 profile and starting fresh.
- If nothing else works, you may need to reinstall the game.