The "battlefield 1 unknown error" is a generic error code that can be caused by a variety of things. The most common cause is a corrupt or missing game file. This can happen if the game is not properly installed, or if the game files have been damaged or deleted. Other causes include hardware problems, such as a bad hard drive or a faulty graphics card.
This error can also be caused by problems with the Windows operating system. If Windows is not up to date, or if there are corrupt system files, this can cause the "battlefield 1 unknown error" to occur.
If you are experiencing this error, there are a few things you can try to fix it. First, try restarting your computer and then launching the game again. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Microsoft or EA for help.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code 1 xbox one
- battlefield 1 unknown error
1. Restart the game
- First, you will need to open the game and navigate to the "Options" menu.
- Once in the "Options" menu, select the "Battlefield 1" tab.
- Under the "Battlefield 1" tab, you will need to click on the "Restart Game" button.
- If you are unable to restart the game, you can try to fix the Battlefield 1 unknown error by performing a soft reset. To do a soft reset, you will need to turn off your Xbox One console, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
2. Check for updates
- Open the game and go to the "Help" tab.
- Click on "Check for Updates."
- If there are any available updates, the game will prompt you to install them. If there are no updates, the game will say "There are no updates available."
- If there are updates, the game will download and install them.
- If there are updates, the game will prompt you to restart your computer.
- If there are updates, the game will change its icon and splash screen.
- After the updates are installed, the "Check for Updates" tab will no longer appear.
3. Reinstall the game
- On your computer, open the Origin client.
- On the Origin client, click on the battlefield 1 icon.
- On the battlefield 1 icon, click on the red gear icon in the top left corner.
- On the battlefield 1 icon, click on the Updates and Issues tab.
- On the Updates and Issues tab, click on the red Reinstall button.
- On the Reinstall battlefield 1 screen, click on the blue Yes, I want to reinstall battlefield 1 button.
- On the Reinstall battlefield 1 screen, click on the blue Install Battlefield 1 button.
- On the Install Battlefield 1 screen, click on the blue Start reinstalling Battlefield 1 button.
- On the Start reinstalling Battlefield 1 screen, wait until the reinstall is complete.
- On the Reinstall battlefield 1 screen, click on the blue Close button.
- On the Close battlefield 1 screen, click on the red X in the top right corner to close the Origin client.
4. Reset video settings
- Open the battlefield 1 game and click on the "Settings" button.
- Click on the "Video" tab and make sure that the "Reset Video Settings" button is clicked.
- Select the resolution, framerate, and color depth that needs to be reset. After that, click on the "Reset" button.
5. Delete the game's profile folder
1.Open the "My Games" folder. 2.Locate the game's profile folder. 3.Delete the game's profile folder.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Verify integrity of game files.
- Contact customer support.