The "borderlands pre sequel glitch guns" error code is a result of a game file becoming corrupted. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as an improper shutdown of the game, a power outage, or a virus. When this happens, the game will no longer be able to load the file, and will instead display an error message.
You are here because you have a question about:
- borderlands the pre sequel error code weapons
- borderlands pre sequel glitch guns
1. Restart the game
To restart the game in order to fix the borderlands pre sequel glitch guns, open the Borderlands 2 in-game menu by pressing the "M" key and selecting "Options." From the "Options" menu, select "Gameplay" and then "Restart Game."
2. Load a previous save
- Open Borderlands Pre Sequel.
- Click on the "Load a Previous Save" button in the bottom left corner of the main screen.
- Navigate to the save file that you want to use and select it.
- Click "Load."
- Congratulations, your save has been loaded!
3. Delete the affected save file and start a new game
Delete the save file by opening the "Borderlands Pre Sequel" folder and deleting the "saves folder" within. Launch the game and start a new game.
4. Verify the game files through Steam
- Open Steam and sign in.
- In the Library tab, select Games and then Borderlands Pre Sequel from the list.
- Right-click on the game and select Properties.
- On the General tab, make sure that the game is set to run in windowed mode.
- Click on the Local Files tab and make sure that the game is set to verify files.
- Click on the Verify Files button and wait for the game to verify the files.
- If the game fails to verify the files, go to the Borderlands Pre Sequel\Binaries\Win64 folder and double-click on the Borderlands Pre Sequel.exe file to start the game.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Reinstall the game.