The error code "rabbit" is a general error code that indicates an issue with the game's servers. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as maintenance being performed on the servers, or an issue with the network that the servers are running on.
You are here because you have a question about:
- destiny 2 error code rabbit
- bungie error code rabbit
1. Check your internet connection
The Bungie Error Code rabbit can be caused by a number of different issues with your internet connection. To try and fix it, you'll need to take a few steps.
- Make sure that your internet is working properly. If you're having trouble connecting to Bungie.net or any other online services, your internet may be at the root of the problem.
- Verify that your router is up to date. Routers can sometimes malfunction and cause issues with your internet connection. Make sure that the latest firmware is installed and that all the settings are correct.
- Verify your cables. Sometimes problems can arise with your cables, causing your internet to be unreliable. Try swapping out your cables one by one and see if the problem persists.
- Check your firewall. If you're experiencing trouble with your internet connection, it's possible that your firewall is interfering. Disable your firewall temporarily and see if the problem persists.
- Check your computer's settings. Make sure that your computer is configured properly for internet access. Sometimes settings in your computer can cause trouble with your internet connection.
- Check your software. Sometimes issues with your internet connection can be caused by software on your computer. Try uninstalling any software that you think could be causing the problem and see if the issue persists.
2. Restart your console
The console can be restarted by pressing the power button and the reset button at the same time.
3. Delete the game and reinstall it
- Go to bungie.net and sign in
- Click on "My Games and Apps"
- On the left hand side, under "Game Status", click on "Delete Game"
- On the next page, click on "Yes, I want to delete the game and reinstall it."
- After the game has been deleted, you will be taken to the "Reinstall Game" page. On this page, click on "Install"
- After the installation has completed, you will be taken to the "Welcome to Destiny" screen. Click on "Launch Destiny"
- If you have any remaining in-game items, they will be transferred to your new game. Click on "Close"
- You will now be able to play the game.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Contact Bungie Support