CE-30005-8Error Message Content Error occurred while accessing the Hard Disk Drive (“HDD“) or Blu-ray / DVD Drive and the CE-30005-8 Error Code.
By displaying this code on the PS4 console, it appears that the console has trouble reading data from a Hard Disk Drive or Blu-ray / DVD drive.
While working with your PlayStation 4 console, you may encounter issues that you do not know, and your work may be disrupted. Fortunately, the Sony PlayStation console system is designed to show you a problem with an error strike, with an error code consisting of English letters and numbers, which you can easily troubleshoot by searching between the codes of the error. Recognize and fix we will look at the reason why the CE-30005-8 can be displayed and how to resolve this error on the PlayStation 4 console. CE-30005-8
Please Follow The Following Steps
Table of Contents
Check Blu-ray Disc Drive
- At first, we check if Blu-ray Disc is all right.
- Once the disc is removed, look carefully at the back of the disc for scratches and dirt.
- If there is a wound it may be the cause.
- If there is nothing, try inserting the disc again.
- If you still get the same error, check the Blu-ray Disc drive itself for damage.
- Find out if you can play and play Blu-ray Disc such as movies and animations or other games.