The "connection with server failed" error message is a general error message that can be caused by a number of different things. In most cases, it is caused by a problem with the server that you are trying to connect to, but it can also be caused by a problem with your internet connection, or by a problem with your computer.
There are a few things that you can try to do to fix this error message. First, try restarting your computer and then try connecting to the server again. If that doesn't work, try restarting your router, or connecting to a different server. If none of those things work, then you may need to contact your ISP or the server administrator to see if they can help you troubleshoot the problem.
Other common searches for this error include:
- connection to the server failed error code 16
- connection to server failed error code 16
- connection with server failed error 16
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Restart your computer and try again.
- Check your internet connection and try again.
- Check your firewall settings and make sure the game is allowed through.
- Delete the game's files and reinstall.
- Verify your game files through Steam.
- Contact the game's developers for assistance.