This error code indicates that the game was unable to connect to the server. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as the server being down or the player's internet connection being too weak.
Other common searches for this error include:
- titanfall error code 429
- titanfall 2 connection to server timed out
1. Check your internet connection
-First, check your internet connection by using a speed test. -If your internet connection is fine, then try restarting your router. -If your internet connection is still not working, then try restarting your computer. -If your computer and router are both restarted and your internet connection still does not work, then you may need to contact your ISP.
2. Restart your router
- Open your router settings by pressing the “menu” button and selecting “router”.
- Under the “Basic” settings, select “Restart”.
- After the router has restarted, select “Advanced” and then select “Restart Network”.
- Select “Restart Internet Connection” and then press the “OK” button.
- After the router has restarted, check to see if your connection has been restored to the server.
3. Restart your computer
4. Check for updates to Titanfall 2
- On the main menu, select "Settings"
- Select "System"
- Select "Check for Updates"
- If there are any updates available, they will be displayed. Select "Install" to download and install them.
- If there are no updates available, the game will continue to play as normal.
5. Try connecting to a different server
- From the home screen, select "Titanfall 2"
- Under the "Gameplay" tab, select "Connect to Server"
- In the "Server Selection" window, select the server that you want to connect to
- If the server is not available, try connecting to another server.