The 2013 error code means that the connection to the MySQL server was lost during the query. This can happen for a number of reasons, including but not limited to:
-The MySQL server being down or unresponsive
-The network connection to the MySQL server being lost
-The query taking too long to execute and timing out
If you're seeing this error code, it means that something went wrong while trying to execute a query on the MySQL server. Depending on the cause, it might be a temporary issue that can be resolved by retrying the query, or it might be a more serious issue that requires further investigation.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code 2013 mysql
- error code: 2013. lost connection to mysql server during query
1. Check your network connection and try again
- Check your network connection by going to "Network and Sharing Center" and clicking on "View network connections."
- If you are connected to the internet, then the network connection should be working. If you are not connected to the internet, then you will need to try to connect to the mysql server again.
- If you are still not able to connect to the mysql server, then you may need to reset your network settings.
2. Check the status of the MySQL server
- Make sure you are connected to the MySQL server.
- In a web browser, type the following command: mysql -u root -p
- If you are not connected to the MySQL server, you will receive a message that displays the error code and the message "Could not connect to my.cnf" followed by a list of possible reasons for the error.
- To check the status of the MySQL server, type the following command: mysql -u root -p | grep 'Status'
- If the Status column shows the following message, the MySQL server is up and running: Status: OK
3. Check the query for syntax errors
- Check for syntax errors in the query.
- If there are any errors, correct them.
- Re-run the query.
- If the query still fails, contact your MySQL administrator.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Reconnect to the MySQL server
- Try running the query again