The "Content package no longer available" error code happens when a user tries to download a content package that is no longer available. This could happen for a number of reasons, such as if the content package was removed from the server or if the content package was only available for a limited time. In any case, this error code means that the content package is no longer available and the user will not be able to download it.
You are here because you have a question about:
- warzone error code content package is no longer available
- content package no longer available
1. Update the content package
- Navigate to the "Content" tab on the "Configuration" page and select the content package you would like to update.
- Click on the "Update" button next to the content package.
- On the "Update Package" page, provide the required information such as the version number and filename of the content package you would like to update.
- Click on the "Update" button to initiate the update process.
2. Delete the content package
- Log in to the content management system (CMS) where the content package is stored.
- Click on the content package name in the navigation bar.
- On the content package page, click on the arrow next to the Delete button.
- The Delete content package page will open.
- On the Delete content package page, click on the Delete button.
- The confirmation message will appear. Click on the Yes button to confirm the deletion.
3. Restore the content package from backup
- Navigate to the "Backup and Restore" section of the "Settings" menu in the WordPress admin area.
- Select the content package you wish to restore from backup.
- Select the "Restore from Backup" button.
- Choose the backup you wish to restore the content package from.
- Click the "Restore" button.
- Confirm the restore process by clicking the "Restore Finished" button.
4. Recreate the content package
The steps to recreate the content package are as follows:
- Navigate to the content package in question and click on the "Download" button.
- Click on the "Open" button and select the "Content Package" file that you would like to recreate.
- Click on the "Upload File" button and select the file that you would like to upload to the content package.
- Click on the "Create" button and select the "Content Package" name that you would like to use.
- Click on the "Preview" button to preview your content package.
- Click on the "Publish" button to publish your content package.