Destiny 2 error code honeydew is a general error code that indicates some sort of problem with the game's connection to its servers. This can be caused by a number of things, including server maintenance or issues, internet connection problems, or game client issues.
You are here because you have a question about:
- bungie error code honeydew
- destiny 2 error code honeydew
1. Check for updates to the game and destiny 2 error code honeydew
- Go to the Bungie.net website and sign in.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, under "Your Account," click "Update Status."
- On the "Update Status" page, under "Destiny 2" in the "Your Game Status" column, click "Check for Updates."
- If there are any updates available, they will be listed on the "Update Status" page. If there are no updates available, the "Update Status" page will say "No Updates Available."
- To install the updates, click "Install Updates" on the "Update Status" page.
2. Restart the game and try again
- Delete the Destiny 2 folder (c:\Program Files (x86)\Destiny 2).
- Launch Destiny 2 again.
- If the error code still occurs, follow these instructions: a. Restart your console. b. If the error code still occurs, try reinstalling Destiny 2. c. If the error code still occurs, try deleting your Destiny 2 saves and starting over.
3. Restart your console and try again
- Go to the Xbox One Home Screen.
- Select the “Settings” button.
- Select the “System” option.
- Select the “Restart Console” button.
- After the console restarts, select “Destiny 2” to start the game.
- If the error code still occurs, please contact customer support.
4. Delete the game and reinstall
- First, open up the Steam app on your computer.
- Navigate to the Games Library.
- Right-click on Destiny 2 and select Properties.
- Click on the Local Files tab.
- Click on the Delete Local Files button.
- After the files have been deleted, close the Properties window.
- Restart your computer.
- When your computer restarted, open up the Steam app and reinstall Destiny 2.
- After the game has been reinstalled, open it up and click on the Play button.
- If you encounter any errors, please follow the instructions below to fix them.
5. Contact Bungie customer support
- Open the Destiny 2 application and sign in.
- Click the "Help" button in the top-right corner of the interface.
- Click on "Contact Customer Support."
- Enter your Destiny 2 error code in the "Error Code" field and click "Submit."
- A support representative will review your issue and provide a solution.