The destiny error code currant is a problem that can occur when trying to launch the game. This error code can be caused by a number of things, such as an incorrect installation, an outdated driver, or a corrupt file. This error code can also be caused by a number of other things, so it is important to troubleshoot the problem to determine the cause.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- destiny 2 error code currant
- destiny error code currant
1. Check the status of the Bungie servers to see if they are online and functioning properly
- Open the Bungie.net website.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the "Status" link.
- On the "Status" page, click the "Online" button.
- If the Bungie.net website is not online, try connecting to it using a different browser.
- If the Bungie.net website is still not online, try contacting Bungie support.
2. If you are playing on a console, restart the console and try again
If you are playing on a console, restart the console and try again in order to fix destiny error code currant.
3. If you are playing on a PC, restart the game and try again
- Close all programs that are running on your computer.
- Go to your desktop.
- Right-click on the game launcher and select "Properties."
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- Under "General," check "Restart game after installation."
- Click on "OK" and restart the game.
4. Delete the game and reinstall it
- Cut off all external access to the game by unplugging the game console and any other devices that may be connected.
- Delete the game's directory (typically in C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Destiny)
- Reinstall the game from the official Destiny website
- Once installed, launch the game and sign in
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Contact Bungie customer support for further assistance.