There is no such thing as a destiny error code pineapple.
1. Restart your console
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Xbox app.
- Select Settings from the menu on the left.
- Under System, select Restart Console.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Delete the game and reinstall it
- If you are playing on PS4 or Xbox One, open the PlayStation or Xbox app, go to your Library, and select “Destiny”
- On the Destiny home screen, select “Settings”
- Select “System”
- Select “Storage”
- Select “Delete Game”
- After the game has been deleted, select “Reinstall Game”
- Enter your Destiny account information, and select “Reinstall”
- After the game has been reinstalled, select “Launch Game”
3. Delete your saved data and start fresh
- Access your Destiny account through the Bungie.net website.
- Click on the "Account" link in the top left corner of the page.
- On the "Account Management" page, click on the "Data" tab.
- On the "Data Management" page, click on the "Delete Data" button.
- Click on the "Yes, delete all data" button.
- Click on the "OK" button.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Contact Bungie support.