The e01 f08 whirlpool washer error code indicates that the washer has detected an error with the door lock. This error code can happen for a variety of reasons, such as a problem with the door lock itself, a problem with the door switch, or a problem with the control board.
You are here because you have a question about:
- whirlpool duet error code f08 e01
- e01 f08 whirlpool washer
1. Check the inlet hoses to ensure they are not kinked or clogged
- Check the inlet hoses to ensure they are not kinked or clogged.
- If they are kinked or clogged, use a hose clamp to fix them.
- If the inlet hoses are not kinked or clogged, replace them.
2. Clean the inlet hose screens
- Remove the front cover.
- Find and remove the three screws that hold the inlet hose screen in place.
- Lift the inlet hose screen off the water inlet.
- Clean the screen with a brush and a bucket of water.
- Reattach the inlet hose screen to the water inlet by replacing the three screws.
3. Inspect the drain pump and clean if necessary
- Turn off the water supply to the washer.
- Remove the drain pump by unscrewing the screws that hold it in place.
- Clean the drain pump by flushing it with water and soap.
- Reinstall the drain pump by screwing it in place.
- Turn on the water supply to the washer and test the drain pump by turning it on and off.
4. Check the drain hose for kinks or clogs
1.Locate the drain hose on the underside of the washer. 2. Inspect the hose for kinks or clogs. If there are any, use a snake or a plunger to clear the clogs. 3. Reattach the drain hose to the washer. 4. If the washer still does not spin, check the impeller or motor.
5. Clean the washer tub
- Open the washer by pressing the release button on the front of the machine.
- Remove the front panel by unscrewing the four screws located near the top of the front panel.
- Remove the top panel by unscrewing the six screws located near the bottom of the top panel.
- Clean the tub and the surrounding area with a cloth or a mild detergent solution.
- Rinse the tub and the surrounding area with clean water.
- Replace the top panel, the front panel, and the screws.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Replace the washer tub if it is damaged.
- Run a maintenance cycle.