e1460-b305 is an error code that can occur when trying to install or update a game or application on a Windows computer. This error is usually caused by a corrupt or missing file.
You are here because you have a question about:
- epson error code e1460-b305
1. Update the BIOS
- If you are using a Windows-based computer, first open the BIOS by pressing the corresponding key during startup (usually F2 or Del on PC).
- Once the BIOS is open, go to the Advanced tab and select the Update BIOS button.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to select a file from a connected USB drive. Select the correct BIOS file and click OK.
- Once the BIOS has been updated, save and close the BIOS window.
- Restart your computer and enter the BIOS again. You will now be able to see the updated BIOS screen.
2. Update the chipset drivers
- Ensure that the computer is off and then plug in the appropriate USB device to be updated.
- Click on the Start button and then click on the Control Panel.
- Double-click on the Device Manager icon.
- Right-click on the device that you want to update and then click on Update Driver.
- In the Driver Update Wizard, click on the Browse my computer for driver software/Browse my computer for driver files option.
- Double-click on the appropriate driver file and then click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
- Close the Device Manager window.
3. Update the graphics drivers
- Expand Display Adapters
- Right click on the e1460-b305 device and select Update Driver
- Browse to the location of the latest graphics drivers and select them
- Click OK to exit the Update Driver window
- Close Device Manager
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Update the audio drivers
- Update the network drivers
- Update the storage drivers
- Update the USB drivers
- Update the wireless drivers
- Update the motherboard drivers
- Update the firmware