eBay error code 70297 is an error that typically occurs when trying to list an item on eBay. This error is caused by eBay's listing quality standards, which state that all listings must be accurate and complete. Incomplete listings may be removed by eBay, which can result in this error code. To avoid this error, be sure to include all relevant information and photos in your listing before submitting it.
You are here because you have a question about:
- ebay error code: 70297
- ebay error code 70297
1. Restart your computer and try again
- Restart your computer.
- If you are using a Microsoft Windows operating system, press the "F8" key repeatedly when your computer starts up. This will open the "Windows Boot Manager."
- Select your language and click "Next."
- Select your operating system and click "Next."
- Select your keyboard type and click "Next."
- Select your computer's memory size and click "Next."
- Click "Refresh."
- If you are prompted to restart your computer, restart your computer.
- After your computer restarts, sign in to eBay and try to purchase again.
2. Clear your cookies and cache
- Click on the “My eBay” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Under the “Settings” tab, click on the “Cookies and cache” link.
- Click on the “Clear cookies and cache” button.
- Click on the “Close” button.
3. Try using a different browser
- Open your web browser and go to the eBay website.
- On the eBay home page, click on the “Tools” tab.
- On the Tools tab, under the “Browsers” heading, click on the “Try a different browser” link.
- Select the browser you would like to use from the list of available browsers.
- Click on the “Try It” button.
- If the error persists, please contact eBay customer service.
4. Contact eBay customer support
- Open eBay and sign in.
- Click on the "Help" tab at the top of the screen.
- On the "Help" tab, click on "Contact eBay"
- Enter your eBay account number, your email address, and your phone number.
- Click on "Submit"
- eBay will send you an email with instructions on how to contact customer support.
- If you need more help, you can visit the eBay Support Center.