The 0x80070780 error code is a Windows-specific error that indicates a problem with the file system. This can be caused by a number of things, including a corrupt file, a faulty hard drive, or a virus. This error can also be caused by a software conflict or a hardware issue.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 0x80070780
- error 0x80070780
1. Restart your computer and try again
- Close all programs that are running on your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- When the computer starts up, press the F8 key to open the boot menu.
- Choose to start up your computer in Safe Mode.
- Start up your computer in Normal Mode.
- Try to fix the error 0x80070780.
2. Check for updates and install any that are available
- Open the Windows Update utility.
- In the left pane, click the Check for updates button.
- In the right pane, under Available updates, check for any updates that are available.
- If any updates are available, click the Install updates button.
- When the updates are installed, restart the computer.
- If the problem is still occurring, try reinstalling the driver for the device.
- If reinstalling the driver doesn’t solve the problem, try contacting the manufacturer of the device for help.
3. Run the Windows 10 Store App Troubleshooter
- Click the Start button.
- Type "cmd" and press Enter.
- Type " Troubleshoot" and press Enter.
- Select "Windows Store App Troubleshooter" from the list of options.
- Click "Next" to continue.
- Select the issue you're experiencing and click "Next" to continue.
- Select the solution you want to try and click "Next."
- If the solution does not work, click "Next" to continue and select a different solution.
- If the solution works, click "Finish" to finish the troubleshooting process.
4. Reset the Store cache
- Launch the Store app on your device.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the Store app.
- Tap on the menu button in the top left corner of the Store app.
- Tap on the Reset Store Cache option.
- Tap on the Reset button.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Re-register the Store.
- Run the Windows 10 Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool.
- Try to install the app from the PowerShell.
- Create a new user account and try to install the app from there.