One of the most common error codes on the PlayStation 3 is the 2123-1502 error code. This error code indicates that the system has lost communication with the server. There are a few reasons why this error code may occur, including:
-The PlayStation 3 is not connected to the internet
-The router is not properly configured
-There is an issue with the PlayStation Network
If you are experiencing this error code, it is recommended that you check your internet connection and router settings. You may also want to try connecting to the PlayStation Network using a different account.
Other common searches for this error include:
- how to fix error code 2123 1502
- error 2123-1502
1. Restart your computer and try again
- To restart your computer, press the power button and then press the restart button.
- If the computer starts up, try to connect to the Internet. If you can’t connect to the Internet, try to connect to another network.
- If you still can’t connect to the Internet, try to start your computer in safe mode.
- If you still can’t connect to the Internet, try to start your computer in administrator mode.
- If you still can’t connect to the Internet, try to start your computer in recovery mode.
- If you still can’t connect to the Internet, try to start your computer in safe mode with networking.
- If you still can’t connect to the Internet, try to start your computer in safe mode without networking and then try to connect to the Internet.
2. Update your graphics drivers
2.Right click on the graphics device and select Update Driver 3.Choose the Update Driver option from the menu that pops up 4.Select the Update Driver for Microsoft Windows option 5.Select the appropriate driver from the list that appears 6.Click on the Next button 7.Review the information that appears on the next screen and click on the Finish button 8.Close Device Manager
3. Reinstall Fortnite
- Launch the Fortnite installer from the Epic Games Launcher.
- Click on the "Fortnite" button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Fortnite installer.
- Click on the "Install Fortnite" button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the Fortnite installation is complete, launch the game and check for the error 2123-1502.
4. Delete the Fortnite folder
- Navigate to the Fortnite folder on your computer.
- Right-click on the Fortnite folder and select Delete.
- Click Yes when prompted to delete the Fortnite folder.
- Restart your computer.
- Once your computer has restarted, try to launch Fortnite again. If the error has been resolved, you can congratulations yourself!
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Verify your game files.
- Disable your antivirus software.
- Run Fortnite as an administrator.
- Change your in-game resolution.
- Change your in-game windowed mode.
- Contact Epic Games for support.