Error 504 is a gateway timeout error. This error is usually caused by a server issue.
Other common searches for this error include:
- can t install app error code 504
- error - 504 android
1. Restart your phone
- Press and hold the Volume Down key and the Power key at the same time
- When the Samsung logo appears, release both keys
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key at the same time
- When the Android system recovery screen appears, release both keys
- Press the Volume Down key to select the Wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power key to select it
- Press the Volume Up key to select the Volume level option and press the Power key to select it
- Press the Volume Down key to select the Yes option and press the Power key to select it
- Press the Power key to restart your phone
2. Check your internet connection
1.Open the Settings app on your phone 2.Select the Wi-Fi option 3.Select the network you are connected to 4.Select the Advanced option 5.Scroll down to the Network Status section and tap the Check Connection button 6.If the connection is unsuccessful, you will see an error message in the Status section of the Advanced option - 504 android 7.To fix the error, you will need to restart your phone or connected device.
3. Clear your browser cache
- Open your browser and navigate to the website you were trying to access.
- Click the gear icon on the top right corner of the browser window and select Cache.
- Clear the cache for the domain and all subdomains.
- Refresh the page.
- If the error persists, try clearing your browser's Temporary Internet Files cache.
4. Update your app
- In the Google Play Store, open the app you want to update.
- Tap the top left menu button and then tap "Settings."
- Under "General," tap "Update."
- Under "Update options," tap "Check for updates."
- If an update is available, you'll see a list of updates. Tap "Update."
- If you're not prompted to update, your app is up-to-date.
5. Check for app updates
- On your device, open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Under "My apps & games," tap "Update apps."
- If an update is available, a message will appear saying "You are about to update your apps." Tap "Update now."
- If there are no updates available, a message will say "There are no updates available." Tap "OK."
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Contact your carrier
- Contact the app developer