Error code 0 is a generic error code that indicates a problem with the Fortnite game or server. This error code can be caused by a variety of issues, including server downtime, a problem with the game files, or a network connection issue.
You are here because you have a question about:
- fortnite error code as-0
- error code 0 fortnite
1. Restart your computer and try again
To restart your computer and try again in order to fix error code 0 fortnite:
- Click the "Start" button.
- Select "All Programs" from the Start menu.
- Click the "Accessories" menu.
- Select the "System Tools" menu item.
- Click the "Restart" button.
- Enter your computer's administrator password if required.
- Your computer will restart and will begin the Repair Your Computer process.
- When the Repair Your Computer process is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to finish restarting your computer.
2. Try running the game in compatibility mode
To try running the game in compatibility mode, you will first need to open the Fortnite game file in a text editor. Next, locate the line that reads "Config file: C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/Fortnite/Config" and replace it with "Config file: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/Roaming/Fortnite/Config". Finally, save the file and restart the game.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Update your graphics drivers.
- Verify the integrity of your game files.
- Reinstall the game.