This error code is a Windows error code that indicates that the operating system cannot find the path specified for the file that you are trying to open. This can happen if the file has been moved or deleted, or if the path is incorrect.
1. Check your internet connection and firewall settings
- Open the "Command Prompt" as Administrator.
- Type "netsh advfirewall show state" and press Enter.
- Review the output. If the "State" column says "Enabled," then your firewall is properly configured. If the "State" column says "Disabled," then your firewall is not configured or not currently active.
- To configure your firewall, type "netsh advfirewall add rule name="Rule Name" description="Description" action="Allow" protocol=TCP port=domain name="domain name" interface="interface name" source="IP address" destination="IP address" type=priority.
- To activate your firewall, type "netsh advfirewall start rule name="Rule Name"
2. Make sure the game or app is up to date
- Go to the App Store and open the game or app. If the app is a game, tap on the Updates tab in the menu on the left. If the app is an app store, tap on the Updates button at the top right.
- Tap on the Updates button and then on the arrow next to the game or app’s name.
- On the next screen, tap on the Update button.
- On the next screen, tap on the Install Update button.
- On the next screen, tap on the Update All button.
- If the update is successful, the app or game will restart and the error code will be fixed.
3. Delete and reinstall the game or app
- Launch the game or app.
- If the game or app is installed on your device, open it. If the game or app is online, go to the game or app's home screen and open the "Settings" menu.
- Tap on "General."
- Under "Device Management," tap on "Applications."
- Tap on the game or app you want to delete or reinstall.
- Tap on "Delete."
- If you're reinstalling the game or app, tap on "Reinstall."
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Contact the game or app developer for support
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store on your device and search for "error code"
- On the app's page, click on the "Contact Us" link
- Fill out the form with your information and click "Send"
- The app developer will contact you to resolve the issue