Error code 0xe001003d is a Windows error code that indicates a problem with the registry. This error code can happen for a number of reasons, but the most common cause is a corrupt or damaged registry. When the registry is damaged, it can cause a number of problems with the Windows operating system, including this error code. To fix this problem, you need to use a registry cleaner to repair the registry.
1. Update your drivers
- Right-click on the icon for your device in the system tray and select "Update Driver".
- Browse to the location of the latest driver for your device.
- Click on the "Browse" button and select the file.
- Click on the "OK" button to install the driver.
- Restart the computer to complete the installation.
2. Try a different USB port
- Verify that the device is properly connected to the computer.
- If the device is properly connected, try another USB port.
- If the device is properly connected, try resetting the USB port.
- If the device is properly connected, try reinstalling the device’s driver.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Restart your computer and try again.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Try a different USB device.
- Check for USB driver conflicts.
- Run a Windows System File Checker scan.
- Run a Windows Memory Diagnostics tool scan.
- Disable USB selective suspend setting.
- Perform a clean boot.