An error code 102100 is a DNS error that can happen for a variety of reasons. The most common reason is that the DNS settings are incorrect or the DNS server is unavailable. This can happen if the DNS server is down or if the DNS settings are entered incorrectly.
1. Check the internet connection and try again
- Open the internet browser on your device
- Type in the address of the website you were trying to reach
- If the website is available, click on it
- If the website is not available, try to click on one of the links on the page
- If the website is still not available, try to restart your device
- If the problem still persists, try to contact customer support
2. Try restarting the device
- Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds to restart the device.
- If the device does not restart, try unplugging it and plugging it back in.
- If the device still does not restart, try doing a factory reset.
3. Clear the cache and data of the app and try again
- Clear the cache and data of the app by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All.
- If the error persists, try reinstalling the app from the App Store.
4. Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Tap on the App Store icon on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on the app you want to uninstall.
- Tap on the Uninstall button.
- Tap on the Reinstall button.
- Enter your Apple ID password if required.
- Tap on the Reinstall button again.
- The app will be reinstalled and you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password again.
- Once the app has been reinstalled, you will be able to open it and any errors that were present before will have been fixed.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check for updates for the app.
- Check for updates for the operating system.
- Contact the app developer for support.
- Contact the device manufacturer for support.