Error code 103294 ww2 is a general connection error. This error code can be caused by a number of factors, including but not limited to:
-The game servers being down or unavailable
-Your internet connection being unstable or unreliable
-Your firewall or anti-virus software blocking the game from connecting to the internet
-Your router or modem not properly configured to allow the game to connect to the internet
This error code is generally indicative of a connection issue between your computer and the game servers. In order to fix this, you will need to make sure that your internet connection is stable and that you are not being blocked by any software.
People like you are also looking for:
- ww2 error code 103295
- call of duty wwii error code 103295
- cod error code 103295
- cod ww2 error code 103294
- error code 103294 ww2
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Open your internet browser and type in "cmd"
- Hit the "Enter" key
- In the command prompt window, type "ping www.google.com"
- If the ping command returns a result of "Success", then you have an active internet connection. If the ping command returns a result of "Error", then there is an issue with your internet connection.
- To try to fix the issue, you will need to restart your internet router.
- To restart your internet router, you will need to access the settings menu of your router and find the "Restart" option.
- To access the settings menu of your router, you will need to open your internet browser and type in "192.168.1.1"
- If the settings menu of your router is accessible, you will be able to find the "Restart" option.
- To restart your internet router, you will need to click on the "Restart" option.
- If the "Restart" option is not accessible, then you will need to contact your internet service provider to fix the issue.
2. Update your graphics drivers
- Right-click on the graphics adapter and select Update Driver
- In the Driver File Selection window, select the appropriate driver from the list and click Next
- Select the location of the driver file and click Next
- Review the information on the Driver Installation Successful window and click Finish
- Restart your computer
3. Try reinstalling the game
- Download the latest version of the game from the EA website.
- Extract the files to a location on your computer.
- Double-click on the game installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation is complete, launch the game.
- If the game crashes immediately after launching, try restarting your computer. If the game still crashes, try reinstalling the game.