Error code 2813-0009 is a Nintendo Switch error code that indicates a problem with the system's software. There are a few potential causes for this error code, including a corrupt system update, a problem with the system's internal storage, or a problem with the system's software.
You are here because you have a question about:
- switch error code 2813-0009
- error code 2813-0009
1. Restart your computer
- Restart your computer.
- Click on “Start” and then on “Run”.
- Type “cmd” and press Enter.
- Type “shutdown -r -t 0” and press Enter.
- Restart your computer again.
- Try to repair your computer.
2. Update your graphics drivers
- Open the Windows Update utility
- In the left column, click on the Check for Updates button
- In the right column, click on the Update Driver Software button
- Click on the Browse my computer for driver software button
- Locate the downloaded graphics drivers (.zip file)
- Click on the Open button
- Click on the OK button
- Click on the Update Driver Software button
- Click on the Finish button
3. Try running the game in compatibility mode
The steps to try running the game in compatibility mode are as follows:
- Open the game's installation folder.
- Find the game's main executable file (usually called "Star Citizen.exe").
- Right-click on the file and select " Properties ."
- On the "Compatibility" tab, check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" box and select "Windows 98 (or later)."
- Click on the "OK" button.
- Start the game and check if the error code has been fixed.
4. Run a virus scan on your computer
- Open your computer's "start" menu and click "run".
- Type "msconfig" and press enter.
- Click the "system configuration" tab.
- In the "services" section, double-click "virus protection".
- In the "virus protection" window, click the "scan" button.
- In the "scan" window, click "start".
- In the "result" window, if the error code 2813-0009 is shown, click "repair".
- If the error code 2813-0009 is not shown, click "stop".
- Close the "virus protection" window.
- Restart your computer.
5. Delete the game's temporary files
- Launch the game and log in.
- Click the "Games" tab and select the game from the list.
- On the game's main menu, click the "Settings" button.
- Under the "General" tab, click the "Temporary Files" button.
- On the "Temporary Files" window, select the file you want to delete and click the "Delete" button.
- Click the "OK" button to dismiss the window.
- Click the "Games" tab and select the game again.
- On the game's main menu, click the "Play" button.
6. Reinstall the game
- Exit the game and close any running programs.
- Uninstall the game by going to ' Programs and Features ' in Windows 8 and clicking on the 'Uninstall a Program' option.
- Remove the game files from your computer by using the 'Uninstall Windows 8 Game' tool from the Windows 8 Start screen.
- Download and install the latest official game patch from the game's website.
- Copy the game files back to your computer and install the game by using the 'Install Windows 8 Game' tool from the Windows 8 Start screen.
- Launch the game and enter your activation code.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Contact customer support.