Error code 56d85bb8 is a Windows error code that indicates a problem with the registry. This error can occur for several reasons, including an incorrect registry entry or a corrupt registry.
When this error occurs, Windows will typically display a message saying that the registry needs to be repaired. This error can be fixed by running a registry cleaner or by manually editing the registry.
You are here because you have a question about:
- 2k22 error code 56d85bb8
- 2k21 error code 56d85bb8
- how to fix error code 56d85bb8 2k22
- 2k error code 56d85bb8
- nba 2k22 error code 56d85bb8
- nba 2k21 error code 56d85bb8
- error code 56d85bb8
1. Restart your computer and try again
- Remove any devices from your computer that you don't need, such as a printer or external hard drive.
- Close all open programs and windows on your computer.
- Click the "Start" button and then select "Computer."
- In the "Computer" window, click on the "Restart" button.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- When the computer has restarted, try to fix the error code again.
2. Update your graphics drivers
1.Open Device Manager by clicking on Start, clicking on Device Manager, and then clicking on Graphics. 2.If you have more than one graphics card, expand the Graphics section. 3.If the graphics card is not listed in Device Manager, click on the Add New Hardware button and then click on the Graphics Adapter icon. 4.In the list of devices, right-click on the graphics card that you want to update and then click on Properties. 5.On the Driver tab, click on the Update Driver button. 6.Select the appropriate driver from the list of drivers that is displayed. 7.Click on the OK button. 8.After the driver has been updated, click on the Close button.
3. Disable any graphics overclocking
There are multiple ways to disable graphics overclocking in order to fix error code 56d85bb8. For example, one way to disable graphics overclocking is to change the default graphics card settings in your computer. Another way to disable graphics overclocking is to disable the graphics processor in your computer.
4. Run the game in windowed mode
- Right click on the game executable and select "Properties".
- Under the "Compatibility" tab, select "Run this program in compatibility mode for".
- Select the "Windows XP" option and click on the "OK" button.
- Right click on the game executable and select "Run as Administrator".
- Click on the "Window" button and select "Open".
- Click on the "Windowed" option and click on the "OK" button.
- Click on the "Play" button to start the game.
5. Run the game in a lower resolution
- Start the game in low resolution.
- Check if the error code 56d85bb8 is gone.
- If the error code 56d85bb8 is not gone, then try to change the resolution in the game settings.
6. Verify the game files
- Open the game in Steam
- Click on "Tools" in the top menu bar
- Select "Verify Game Files"
- Click on the "Verify Files" button
- If an error code is displayed, follow the instructions provided to fix the issue.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Reinstall the game.
- Contact the game developer for assistance.