The error code -6130 0 indicates that the printer is not connected to the computer. This can happen if the USB cable is not properly plugged in, or if the printer is not turned on.
1. Backup the QuickBooks company data file
- Choose File > Backup Company Data.
- In the Backup Company Data dialog box, select the company data file you want to back up.
- Click OK.
- In the Backup Company Data dialog box, click the Choose Destination button.
- In the Destination dialog box, specify where you want the backup file to be saved.
- Click OK.
- In the Backup Company Data dialog box, click the Start Backup button.
- In the Backup Company Data dialog box, click the Finish Backup button.
2. Use the QuickBooks File Doctor tool to repair the company data file
- Open the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
- Click the Company Data Files button.
- Click the company data file that you want to repair.
- Click the Repair button.
- The Repair Data File window will open.
- Click the Fix errors button.
- The Fix errors window will open.
- Click the Repair All button.
- The Repair Data File window will close.
- The company data file will be repaired and the error code -6130 0 will be fixed.
3. Restore a backup of the QuickBooks company data file
- Open QuickBooks and click File > Restore Company Data.
- Navigate to the backup file you want to restore and click Open.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to restore the data file.
- If the restore process fails, double-check the backup file settings and make sure they are correct. Then try restoring the data file again.
4. Contact QuickBooks Technical Support
- Go to the QuickBooks website and sign in.
- On the main QuickBooks home page, click the “Support” tab.
- Under “Support Options,” click “Contact Us.”
- In the “Contact Us” form, type the error code in the “Subject” field and then click “Send.”
- In the “Message” field, describe the problem and provide any relevant information.
- Click “Send Message.”
- If you receive a response, follow the instructions in the message.
- If you do not receive a response, try contacting QuickBooks support again.