Error code 9074 on Amazon Prime indicates that there was a problem with the Amazon Prime Video service. This error code can be caused by a number of things, including an issue with the Amazon servers, a problem with your internet connection, or a problem with the Amazon Prime Video app.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code 9074
- error code 9074 amazon prime
1. Check your internet connection and try again
-Check your internet connection by using a browser and going to a website like www.speedtest.net -If the connection is good, try the following steps: -Open the Amazon Prime app -Click on the three lines in the top left corner -Select Settings -Select Network -Click on the arrow next to your current internet connection -Select Try Again -If the error persists, please contact Amazon customer service.
2. Close and reopen the Amazon Prime app
-Open the Amazon Prime app -Select the Menu button (three lines in a triangle on the upper left corner of the app) -Select "Settings" -Select "Prime Membership" -Select "My Account" -Select "Close Account" -Select "Yes, close my account" -Enter your Amazon Prime account email and password -Select "Open Account" -Enter your Amazon Prime account email and password -Select "Yes, open my account" -The Amazon Prime app should now work correctly
3. Update the Amazon Prime app
To fix the error code 9074, first open the Amazon Prime app on your device. Next, tap on the Menu (three lines in a row), then tap on Settings. From the Settings menu, tap on General. From the General menu, tap on Software Update. From the Software Update menu, tap on Update Now. If the Update Now button is not available, then the Amazon Prime app may not be up to date. In that case, you will need to download and install the latest update from the App Store or Google Play store.
4. Uninstall and reinstall the Amazon Prime app
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and open the Amazon Prime app.
- Tap on the “App Store” tab at the top of the app and then tap on the “Uninstall” button.
- Tap on the “Reinstall” button.
- Enter your Amazon Prime account information and tap on the “Install” button.
- The app will now install and you will be able to use the app again.
5. Contact Amazon customer support
- First, identify the issue that you are experiencing.
- Next, determine the error code that is associated with your issue.
- Finally, use the Amazon support contact form to get in touch with customer support.