An error code 909 is a catch-all error code for "the request cannot be completed because the service is not available." This can happen for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to: the service is down for maintenance, the service is unavailable in your region, or there is a problem with your internet connection. If you see this error code, it is recommended that you try again later.
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Check that you are using the most up-to-date internet connection settings.
- Verify that you are connected to the internet through a wired connection if possible. If you are using a wireless connection, make sure that you are in a clear area with good signal strength.
- Try to access the website again. If the error persists, contact your internet service provider (ISP) for assistance.
2. Try restarting your device
From the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the App Drawer. Tap Settings. Tap General. Tap Reset. Tap OK. Tap Restart. When the device restarts, tap OK. Tap Yes when prompted to restore all settings. Tap OK when prompted to restart again. When the device restarts, tap OK. Tap Yes when prompted to restore all settings. Tap OK when prompted to restart again. When the device restarts, tap OK. Tap Yes when prompted to restore all settings. Tap OK when prompted to restart again. When the device restarts, tap OK. Tap Yes when prompted to restore all settings.
3. Update your apps
- Open the App Store on your device.
- In the App Store, tap on the Updates tab.
- In the Updates tab, tap on the App Store Update button.
- In the App Store Update dialog, tap on the Updates button.
- In the Updates tab, select the apps you want to update.
- In the App Store Update dialog, tap on the Update button.
- Your apps will be updated and the error code 909 will be resolved.
4. Clear your app cache
- Tap on the app icon on your home screen
- Select Settings
- Select General
- Under Clear Cache, tap on the button that says Clear Cache and Data
- Confirm the clear by tapping on the OK button
5. Uninstall and reinstall the app
1.Open the Google Play Store on your phone. 2.Search for and tap on the app you want to uninstall. 3.On the app's page, tap on the three lines in the top left corner. 4.On the "Uninstall" tab, tap on the "Uninstall" button. 5.On the "Reinstall" tab, tap on the "Reinstall" button. 6.If prompted, enter your phone's PIN or password. 7.On the "Confirm" tab, tap on the "Confirm" button. 8.The app will be uninstalled and reinstalled. If the error code 909 still occurs, please contact Google Support.
6. Check for app updates
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Find the app you are having trouble with and select it.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you will see a list of updates. If you have an active subscription, you will also see a list of new features.
- If you do not have an active subscription, you will see a list of updates and new features that have been released for the app but are not yet available to you.
- To see if there is a new update available for the app, tap on the “Update” button. If there is an update, it will be downloaded and installed. If there is not an update available, you can tap on the “Close” button to close the app and return to the main Settings screen.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Contact the app developer