The error code a00200 is a database error that occurs when the database is unable to connect to the server. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as the server being down, the database being corrupt, or the database being in use by another process.
1. Restart your computer
- Restart your computer.
- If the error persists, try the following: -Check your computer's RAM to make sure it is properly installed and configured. -Try the following Windows 10 troubleshooting steps: -Disable any hibernation or sleep features. -Remove any devices that are known to cause problems, such as a USB hub or device, a wireless card, or a CD-ROM drive. -Check the system event log for any errors or warnings. -Update your drivers. -Reboot your computer.
2. Check for updates
- Click the Windows button.
- Type "update" in the search box.
- Click the "Update" button.
- Follow the prompts to install the latest updates.
- If the updates fix the error code, restart your computer.
3. Run a virus scan
To run a virus scan in order to fix error code a0020001:
- Open the "Windows Defender" antivirus program.
- Click on the "Virus Scan" tab.
- Select the "Fix errors" option.
- Click on the "Scan" button.
- wait for the scan to finish.
- If the scan results show that there is a virus infection on your computer, then you will need to take appropriate action to fix the problem.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check your computer's security settings.
- Contact your computer's manufacturer.