Error code broccoli is an error code that is associated with the vegetable of the same name. This error code happens when there is a problem with the vegetable, usually when it is not properly cooked.
1. Delete the file causing the error
- Open the command prompt and type “del <filename>”
- If the file is not found, Windows will display an error. Make sure the file is actually located on the computer and not in some other folder.
- If the file is found, Windows will display the error message and ask if you want to delete the file.
- Click Yes to delete the file.
2. Move the file to a different location
- Open the command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt)
- Change directory (cd) to the location where the file is located
- Use the move command to move the file to the desired location
- Use the exit command to close the command prompt
3. Edit the file causing the error
- Open the file in question.
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the text editor.
- In the pop-up menu, select 'Text Editor'.
- Click on the 'Insert' tab.
- Click on the 'Paragraph' button.
- In the 'Font' drop-down menu, select the font you want to use.
- Click on the 'Enter' button.
- Add your text to the paragraph.
- Click on the 'Save' button.
- Close the file.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Re-install the program causing the error.
- Run a virus scan.
- Update the program causing the error.