Error code efeab30c 2k16 is an error that can occur when trying to play the game NBA 2k16. This error is usually caused by a corrupt or missing file on your system. To fix this error, you will need to replace the missing or corrupt file on your system.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- nba2k16 error code efeab30c
- error code efeab30c 2k16
1. Ensure that the game is up to date
- Go to the main menu and select "Settings"
- Select "System" and make sure that the "Date and Time" is set to the correct time
- Select "Software Update" and ensure that "Check for Updates" is set to "Yes"
- If there are any updates available, the game will notify you and you will be able to install them
- Once the updates are installed, select "OK" to close the Software Update window
2. Restart the game
- If you are playing on a console, press the "RESET" button.
- If you are playing on a PC, open the game's launcher and click on the "Restart" button.
- If you are playing on an Xbox One, press the "Guide" button, select "Settings" and then select "Restart Game."
- If you are playing on an Xbox 360, press the "Menu" button, select "Settings" and then select "Restart Game."
- If you are playing on a PlayStation 4, press the "SHARE" button, select "Settings" and then select "Restart Game."
3. Delete the game and reinstall it
- Go to the "My Games & Apps" section of the Xbox One dashboard and select the game that you would like to delete.
- On the game's details screen, select "Delete" from the menu on the right.
- Confirm that you want to delete the game and then select "Yes" to finish the process.
- Once the game has been deleted, you will need to reinstall it in order to fix the error code efeab30c 2k16. To do this, go to the "My Games & Apps" section of the Xbox One dashboard and select the game that you would like to reinstall.
- On the game's details screen, select "Reinstall" from the menu on the right.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the game.
4. Contact 2K Support
- Launch 2K16 and go to the "Support" tab.
- Under "General Support," click on "Contact Us."
- In the "Contact Us" form, enter "Error Code efeab30c 2K16" in the "Subject" field.
- Click on "Send Inquiry."
- A 2K16 support agent will contact you to help resolve your issue.