This error code indicates that the DVR is not able to connect to the internet. This can happen for a number of reasons, including:
-The DVR is not properly plugged into the router
-There is an issue with the router's configuration
-The router is not connected to the internet
-There is a problem with the ISP
1. Restart the DVR
1.Navigate to the DVR's main menu by pressing the "Menu" button on your remote. 2.Select "Settings." 3.Select "Restart DVR." 4.Select "Yes." 5.Your DVR will restart and the error code should be fixed.
2. Check all connections to make sure they are secure
The steps to Check all connections to make sure they are secure are as follows:
- Open a browser and enter the following address: https://rdvr-928.rd.cloud.com/.
- The Verify Connections page will appear.
- On this page, you will be able to view the status of all the connections to the RDVR-928.
- To check the security of a connection, you will need to enter the IP address of the machine that you want to check.
- You will then be presented with a list of connections. Select the connection you want to check.
- The Security Status page will appear. This page will show you the security status of the selected connection.
- If the connection is not secure, you will be able to see the error code that was returned.
- If the connection is secure, the page will show the status as Secure.
3. Reset the DVR to factory settings
- From the main menu, select "Settings"
- Select "General"
- Select "Reset DVR"
- Enter the four-digit code
- Click "Reset DVR"
- After the reset is complete, select "OK" to return to the main menu
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Replace the DVR.