Validation error code 43 occurs when an invalid character is entered in a field that only allows numeric characters. This can happen when the user accidentally types in a letter or symbol when they should be entering a number. This error can also occur if the user copy and pastes text into the field that includes invalid characters.
Other common searches for this error include:
- val 43 error code
- error code val 43
1. Check your internet connection
- Open Chrome and type "netstat -an"
- Look for the line that says "Active Internet connections (including servers)":
- If the number is high, this means your internet connection is working fine. If it's low, it means there is a problem with your connection.
- To fix the problem, you may need to: a. Reset your router b. Reset your computer c. Change your internet connection d. Change your cable/satellite provider e. Change your wireless network
2. Check the URL you are trying to access
- In Chrome, open the Omnibox.
- In the Omnibox, type "http://".
- If the error message is "The page you are trying to access is not available," then the URL is likely incorrect or the connection to the website is not secure.
- If the error message is "The page you are trying to access has been blocked by our security system," then the URL is likely blocked by a security measure on the website.
- If the error message is "The page you are trying to access is not valid," then the URL is likely invalid.
- If the error message is "The page you are trying to access cannot be found," then the URL is likely incorrect or the website may have been moved or deleted.
3. Try a different browser
- Make sure that you are using the correct browser.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, try using Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- If you are using a different browser, make sure that you are using the latest version.
- Make sure that you are using the correct version of the plugin.
- Try clearing your cache and cookies.
- Try resetting your browser settings.
4. Try a different device
- Remove the battery from the device.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Replace the battery.
- Reinstall the device software.
- Try the device.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check your computer's firewall
- Check your router's firewall
- Check your ISP's firewall
- Check for malware on your computer