An error code is a piece of code that is executed when an error occurs. This code can be used to handle the error, or it can be used to display an error message. There are many different error codes, and each code corresponds to a different error. This code can be used to handle the error, or it can be used to display an error message. There are many different error codes, and each code corresponds to a different error.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code -11
- error codes
1. Restart your computer
To restart your computer, first ensure that the power is off and then press the "power" button to turn it on. After the computer starts, press the "restart" button. To restart in safe mode, hold down the "shift" key while you press the "restart" button.
2. Update your drivers
- Open Device Manager by pressing Win+R and typing "devmgmt.msc"
- Under "Display adapters", right-click on the graphics card that you believe is causing the error code 3 or 4 and select "Update Driver".
- Select the "Browse my computer for driver software" option.
- On the next window, locate the driver files that you need and click on them.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- After the driver is installed, reboot your computer.
- If the error code 3 or 4 still persists, you may need to reinstall your graphics card.
3. Run a virus scan
- Open the Windows "Start" menu and select "All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Virus Scanner".
- Click on the "Scan Now" button to start the virus scan.
- If the virus scan results indicate that there is a virus infection on your computer, then follow the instructions provided to fix the error code.
4. Check for hardware issues
- Check if there is a power issue. If there is no power, then the issue may be with the hardware.
- Connect the hardware to another power source and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the issue is still present, then it may be due to a problem with the hardware. Try to troubleshoot the issue and fix it if possible.
- If the issue is still present, then it may be due to a problem with the software. Try to troubleshoot the issue and fix it if possible.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Reinstall your operating system
- Contact customer support