This error code indicates that there is a problem with the communication between the client and server. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including network problems, software conflicts, or hardware issues.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code rpc s 7 aec 0
- error rpc s7 aec 0
1. Restart the computer
2. Update the BIOS
- Boot the computer into Safe Mode
- Use the keyboard to go to the BIOS Settings
- Use the arrow keys to select Update BIOS from the menu
- Use the enter key to select the Update BIOS option
- Use the up and down arrow keys to select the appropriate file and press the enter key again
- Use the F5 key to reload the BIOS and press the enter key
- The computer should now boot into the updated BIOS
3. Update the chipset drivers
- Go to the chipset manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for your chipset.
- Install the drivers on your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
- Check if the error has been fixed.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Update the network card drivers
- Update the storage controller drivers
- Update the video card drivers
- Update the audio drivers
- Reinstall the operating system