Errorcode 11 is a code that indicates a problem with the permissions of a file or directory. This can happen if the file is not readable or writable by the user that the script is running as, or if the file is not in the correct location.
People like you are also looking for:
- edge error code 11
- errorcode 11
1. Update your drivers
- Go to the Device Manager by right-clicking on My Computer and selecting Manage.
- Locate the device you are trying to update and select it.
- Under the Driver tab, select Update Driver.
- Browse to the location of the driver you want to install and select it.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select the appropriate installation type and click on the Next button.
- Select the drivers you want to install and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the update process.
2. Run a virus scan
- Open the Command Prompt and type "scanpst" without the quotes.
- In the scanpst window, type the path to the scan file you want to run and click "OK."
- In the scan results window, click "Fix Errors" and then click "Next."
- In the "Fix Errors" window, select the errors you want to fix and then click "Next."
- In the "Fix Errors" window, select the action you want to take for each error and then click "Next."
- In the "Fix Errors" window, click "Finish."
- If the scan fixed all of the errors, the "Fix Errors" window will state "Success." If the scan did not fix any errors, the "Fix Errors" window will state "Error."
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Restart your computer
- Check for hardware issues
- Reinstall your operating system