There are a few reasons why ESPN is unable to play video. One reason could be that the video file is corrupt or damaged. Another possibility is that the video codec is not supported by ESPN. Lastly, it is also possible that ESPN's servers are down or experiencing technical difficulties.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 311 espn
- espn unable to play video
1. Check your internet connection
The steps to check your internet connection in order to fix ESPN unable to play video are as follows:
- Open a web browser and enter the ESPN website.
- Click on the "Video" tab and view the video that is not playing.
- If the video is not loading properly, try using a different web browser or computer.
- If the video still does not play, check your internet connection by using a broadband internet service or a cellular connection.
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Open your browser and go to the "Tools" menu.
- Click on "Internet Options."
- Under the "General" tab, click on "Cache."
- Under the "Cache" tab, click on the "Clear Now" button.
- Click on the "Apply" button.
- Close your browser.
- Reload the page.
- If the issue still exists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies again, and then reloading the page.
3. Disable any ad blockers or privacy extensions
Disable any ad blockers or privacy extensions. Go to the browsers "Options" menu and select "Advanced" tab. Select the "Settings" button in the "Advanced" tab. Scroll down to the "Privacy" section and uncheck the "Enable ad blocking" box. Scroll down to the "Content" section and uncheck the "Enable privacy extensions" box. Click the "Apply" button to save the changes.
4. Try a different browser
- First, make sure that you are using the correct browser. Some browsers are designed for specific types of websites and may not work as well with ESPN.
- Next, try using a different browser. There are a number of different browsers available, so it is important to try a few different ones until you find one that works better.
- Finally, if you still experience problems, try clearing your cache and cookies in your browser.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Update to the latest version of your browser
- Disable any hardware acceleration features in your browser
- Contact ESPN customer support