Firefox flash error 2032
Solution 1. Update Mozilla Firefox and Adobe Flash Player
“Firefox flash error 2032” could be caused by your Firefox version or your adobe flash player, which does not support the each other. You may want to update your both application to the latest version
Please follow the image below.
Adobe Flash Player
- Open Mozilla Firefox then click the link here
- Optional: Click Check Now to check your version.
- Then click Adobe Flash Player download.
- From the next webpage uncheck the Optional offers and then click Install Now.
- Now, run the flashplayer.exe that was downloaded.
- Click next and wait until the installation is finished.
- Restart Mozilla Firefox and try again.
Solution 2. Fix Registry and clear cache
If solution 1 was already implemented and the “Firefox flash error 2032” still persists. It is possible you have a registry and a cache problem. Run CClearner, it could solve the registry and a cache problem. Download it here, and see instruction below.