Fujitsu mini split error codes indicate that there is a problem with the mini split system. There are a variety of different error codes that can be displayed, each indicating a different problem. Some common error codes include E1, E2, and E3, which indicate problems with the compressor, outdoor fan, or indoor fan, respectively. Other error codes can indicate problems with the air filter, ductwork, or refrigerant levels.
If you see an error code on your Fujitsu mini split, it is important to troubleshoot the problem as soon as possible. Otherwise, the problem could worsen and lead to more expensive repairs.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- fujitsu mini split error code
- fujitsu mini split error codes
1. Clean or replace the air filter
Remove the cover on the front of the mini split. Remove the filter cover. Remove the filter. Clean the filter with a vacuum cleaner. Replace the filter.
2. Check and clean the indoor and outdoor coils
To check and clean the indoor and outdoor coils in order to fix fujitsu mini split error codes:
- Turn off the power to the mini split
- Open the front cover of the mini split
- Locate and remove the indoor coil
- Locate and remove the outdoor coil
- Clean the coils with a damp cloth
- Reinstall the indoor coil and outdoor coil
3. Check and clean the drain pan and drain line
- Check and clean the drain pan and drain line in order to fix fujitsu mini split error codes.
- If the drain pan and drain line are dirty, clean them with a hose.
- If the drain pan and drain line are still dirty, clean them with a cleaner.
- If the drain pan and drain line are still dirty, replace them.
4. Check for debris or blockages in the outdoor unit
- Check the filter. If the filter is dirty, replace it.
- Check the outdoor unit for debris or blockages. If debris or blockages are found, clean them and fix any damage.
- Check the outdoor unit for power. If the power is not working, fix the power issue and then try the check the outdoor unit again.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Have a professional service the unit.