The gigabyte error code 55 is caused by a problem with the computer's BIOS. This error code can be caused by a number of things, including a corrupt BIOS, a BIOS that is not compatible with the computer's hardware, or a BIOS that is not up to date.
1. Restart your computer and try running the program again
- Boot your computer from the Windows® startup disk.
- If you have a CD or DVD drive, insert the Windows® startup disk and restart your computer.
- If you have a USB drive, connect the drive to your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to restart your computer.
- When your computer restarts, choose to boot from the Windows® startup disk.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to access the Windows® start menu.
- Choose the option to start your computer in the safe mode.
- Choose the option to run the program again.
- If the program still does not work, contact the support team for help.
2. Update your drivers and BIOS
- Boot your computer into safe mode with networking.
- Check for updates for your drivers and BIOS from your computer manufacturer.
- Install any updates for your drivers and BIOS that you find.
- Re-boot your computer into normal mode.
- Check for problems with your drivers and BIOS. If you find any problems, fix them.
- Re-boot your computer into safe mode and test your computer.
3. Try running the program in compatibility mode
- Open the gigabyte support tool.
- Click on the "Compatibility Mode" tab.
- Check the "Run in compatibility mode" box.
- Click on the "OK" button.
- Restart your computer.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Reinstall the program.
- Run a virus scan.
- Check for hardware issues.
- Contact the program's support team.