There are a few reasons why HBO Max may not be working. One reason could be that the app is not compatible with your device. Another reason could be that your device does not have a strong enough internet connection to stream HBO Max. Lastly, it could be that there is an issue with your HBO Max account. If you are experiencing any of these issues, we recommend contacting HBO Max customer support for more help.
You are here because you have a question about:
- hbo max service code error
- hbo max not working
1. Check your internet connection
- If you are using a wired internet connection, try to unplug and plug in your modem and router.
- If you are using a wireless internet connection, try to connect to a different network.
- If you are using a 3rd party internet service, try to connect to that service.
- If you are still experiencing problems, contact your internet service provider.
2. Update the HBO Max app
- Open the HBO Max app and sign in
- On the main screen, tap the three lines in the top left corner to open the menu
- Tap the "Settings" button
- Scroll to the "System" section and tap "Update"
- Tap "Yes" to confirm the update
- The app will update and then will restart
- After the app has restarted, it will be updated and should work properly
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Restart your device
- Clear the HBO Max app cache
- Delete and reinstall the HBO Max app
- Contact HBO Max customer support